Last known Somarians on Earth

General discussion about the site and its contents development.

Moderators: debbi, Design_team

mskhanson
antispam: No

My children, Roy Jonathan Somarian (16 yrs old) and Emily Somarian (14 yrs old) are the last 2 Somarian's alive in this world. Their Great grandfather (John Avadis Somarian) and his mother we're the only Somarian's in Armenia to escape the Genocide. They migrated secretely to Russia and then to the U.S. John Somarian had one son, Roy (and 2 daughters), Roy had 1 son, Roy (Avedik)Jr.(and 2 daughters), and he and I had our son, Roy Jonathan Somarian and Emily Somarian. All the Somarian men have died, except for my son. All but one daughter of Roy Sr. have died and she has since been married.
Please, help me to find out if they are truly the last 2 on earth to carry on the Somarian name and if so, how incredibly special they are.
Thank you,
Erika Baxter (formerly Somarian)
Yahiko

Um. I'm not sure about your question but It sounds like the name my brother and cousin came up with for their pack though noone has that lastname in the pack. Its spelt a tad different so. Idk. He might be able to help if you want. I'll try to Pm you his email and the pack name. So
Sorry If I couldn't help.

Yahiko.
etemtezcan

New York Passenger Lists, 1820-1957 at ancestry.com
has one Ohannes Somarian.
U.S. Passport Applications, 1795-1925 has some Samoorian's
(very similar spelling, names like Melkon and Sultan, sounding Armenian)
I cannot see details, have no membership, you may check it, has trial
Hope it helps
infotechproximity8

India is one of the First countries in the world to have stated scientific management of its forests. During the year 1864 the then British India Government started the Imperial Forest Department and appointed Dr. Dietrich Brandis, a German Forest officer Inspector General of Forests in 1866. Having recognized the need to have a premier forest service to mange the varied natural resources of the vast country and to organize the affairs of the Imperial Forest Department, Imperial Forest Service was constituted in 1867.