Translation of village of Sousouri

Submit your translation needs to members
Administrator
Site Admin

One of our members requested the translation of the attached pages.
Please Log In to see the attachements. Attachements are only visible to members.
I've attached the only known written record of the village of Sousouri, Kharpet, Armenia. My mother's family were from here. Do you know someone who could translate this into English.

I've been researching my Armenian ancestry for 35 years and have completed many family trees which include all known relatives including cousins, birth, death and marriage dates as well as individual family histories and a collection of more than 75 photographs taken prior to 1900, many in Armenia, all identified and dated.

I have basically finished my research, also locating more than 160 immigrants arrivals to the U.S. I have mailed out copies to more than 90 families across the trees, however the information on Soursouri is vital to the update I'm currently doing.

I would appreciate any help you could give me.

Thanks.

Alan O
Attachments

[The extension jpg has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

Administrator
Site Admin

I am in the process of translating the pages. please allow me some time to post it.
John Meldosian
Administrator
Forum_admin@armeniangenealogy.org
dnuss

Alan,

My great-grandmother's family was from Soursouri.

Her father was Megerdich Goorigian, born 1883, son of Manoog and Altoon (Hovsepian) Goorigian.

Her mother was Haiganoush Der Mickalian, born 1890, son of Mooshek Der Mickalian.

Would be interested in exchanging information.

Derek Nuss
john mickalian

Derek
My name is John Mickalian, my father Nish contacted you a few years back. John and Martha Mickalian were my grandparents. I am trying to pick up with the family search where he left off. I'm not sure if you know but my father Nish passed away last year. If you still have his old email address you can contact me their privatly or through this site.
John