How to write my name in Armenian

General discussion about the site and its contents development.

Moderators: debbi, Design_team

Carpet
Power Member
antispam: No

I have selected as Հովհաննես Աննա or even Հարություն I'll type it up fancy, and send it to you. This is cool for Facebook cover photos, banners, or even profile pictures. Manuka Honey Benefits | Manuka Honey for Acne| Buy Manuka Honey
Carpet
Power Member

Well done mate good idea i wish my name had more then 3 letters :P but i agree with ArmenianSonArtist Biography| Music Download|Ringtones
Wedding1
Power Member

I speak German, but writing my name auf Deutsch isn't much of a challenge because it also uses the Latin alphabet. I've seen my name in Armenian,Custom Kitchens |Customer Vanities |Custom Furniture but I can't write it from memory.
Coupon

Is there an Armenian equivalent to the name "David" Organic Protein Powder (eg I believe that Hagop is the Armenian equivalent to Jacob and Hovsep is the Armenian equivalent to Joseph,|Organic Protein Bars so is there an equivalent to David).Organic Protein Shakes
Coupon

I am of Armenian decent, but almost all of my relatives were killed by the Turks.Jobs in Biotechnology Of the couple surviving relatives, they do not know how to write ArmenianJobs in Health Care| I really want to remember my heritage and have a symbol of my people forever. I greatly appreciate any help I can get!Jobs in Life Sciences
Mushrooms

ARARAT Արարատ m Armenian
From the name of a mountain in eastern Turkey (formerly part of Armenia), the place where Noah's Ark came to rest according to the Old Testament.Home Business Opportunity |Youtube Incomes