alp12ha
antispam: No

abortion is great sin
it is bad to get abortion
Imagination is more important than Knowledge - Einstein
Carpet
Power Member

I am 19 and my mom just told me that it's a tradition in my family to get an abortion before turning 20. I thought she was joking and I gave her an awkward laugh and told her that's disgusting, but she insisted it was trueOntario G1 Practice Test |G1 Practice Test| Free G1 Practice Test|
Carpet
Power Member

So now she expects me to get an abortion and prove my heritage and honor my family.Android Affiliate Program She suggested that I poke holes in my boyfriend's condoms and then get a secret abortion without telling him. Is this crazy? Should I go along with it? I am so confused
Last edited by Carpet on Sun May 13, 2012 9:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Carpet
Power Member

I hope you are kidding. Yes that is crazy, and wrong! I'm not going to get into the abortion debate on here but, yes it is wrong , crazy and stupid. Your mother should not feel proud about getting an abortion and she really shouldn't encourage you to get one.flash player free download
Wedding1
Power Member

I believe, currently has no Armenian community, but they are all experiencing a loss in their communities,one they likely will not recover from in the near future.Omega 7 |Omega 7 Vitamin Thus the loss of every "Western Armenian" organization is just that..a loss of Armenian heritagePalmitoleicAcid |Omega 7 Supplement
Wedding1
Power Member

Considering abortion was illegal and the women had to use coat hangers or a series of drugs - raising their risk of infertility and possibly killing themselves accidentally - it's highly unlikely your grandmother,Penny Auctions | Penny Auction Sites let alone your great grandmother, ever did any of that. If your mother did tell you of such things, you may want to consider that she is developing a severe mental illness
Carpet
Power Member

i may offer you some anti-depression drugs women are same everywhere i guess so i will offer you those drugsIPhone Source Code
Wedding1
Power Member

Sometimes people enter into a casual relationship that leads to pregnancy with no prospect of marriage.Watch NFL Games Live Even if the relationship is more than casual, abortion is may be sought because a woman decides that the social status of the male is inappropriate.
Wedding1
Power Member

Armenians were being educated and socialized beyond their station in Muslim society. Armenians, naively, believed that their new status endowed them with new rights, especially as wards of the Americans. What the Armenians could not see, and what became crystal clear at the end of the Armenian Genocide,Fifty Shades of Grey |Fifty Shades |50 Shades of Grey was that the missionaries were primarily interested in the Turks, for it was the Muslims whom they actually wished to convert, and the Armenians were only a means to an end.
Carpet
Power Member

The alleged fraud ring in Fresno's Russian-Armenian community involved state-funded Medi-Cal and In-Home Social Services and The suspects have been under heavy scrutiny for almost two years,Manuka Honey Benefits | Manuka Honey for Acne| Buy Manuka Honey but didn't know it until recently. So we have decided to take abortion against the taxpayer money, and facing felony charges.
Carpet
Power Member

Many came from the east coast (including both sets of my grandparents with my mother and fatherArtist Biography| Music Download|Ringtones as they had heard from other Armenians of the wonderful climate and vast open spaces.
Group

The first Armenian church in Fresno was destroyed by fire. Custom Kitchens |Customer Vanities |Custom Furniture The congregation already had been planning to purchase property a few blocks away on M and Ventura Streets in order to build a new tradition.
Carpet
Power Member

it is only natural to see why abortion has no place in Armenian Religion and traditional societyOrganic Protein Shakes
Admittedly,is an emotive issue cultural and religious |Organic Protein Bars|values have always made it taboo - until five years ago it was a criminal offence in this country.Organic Protein Powder
Mushrooms

Immediately after its colonization, Armenians were amongst the traders and merchants who began making way for Singapore. The Armenians|Jobs in Biotechnology coming to Singapore were originally from Persia (now Iran): either born there or having very close ancestral lines that could be traced thereJobs in Life Sciences |Jobs in Health Care