End of a Era * death*

A starting point for Armenians in America. Who were these peoples.? How they relate to you.?

Moderator: debbi

debbi
antispam: No

It is with greatest saddness that I report the deaths of first :

ANTARAM DESTEIAN of Syracuse New York , passed away on Feb 5 2006 .
Miss Desteian was born in Sivas Turkey on Jan 12 ,1900 yes that made this grand lady of sound mind 106 years old.
She immigrated with her family on Nov 18 1905, SS Californie to Ellis , from the port of Harve . Since her immigration had lived these many years in Syracuse NY (with her younger sister see below )where she was a teacher . She was a member of St. Paul's Armenian Apostlic Church of Syracuse . She was buried on Feb 9 2006 at Oakwood Cemetry in Syracuse .
Gets Sadder.......................
On Feb 10 ,2006
ARDEMIS DESTEIAN passed away at 104 years old. She was born in Turkey an came to this country as a babe in her Mother's ( NOPENZAR DESTEIAN) arms . She was born Mar 3 1902 and passed away on Feb 10 2006 (ok she was 103 ) close enought for me .Both Misses Desteian's where active in their church ,and the AGBS. Services will be held on March 5 2006 at above church.
5 days after her sister they must have been that close that she died of a broken heart?
It is truly the end of a era for us..................
My Family Tree...
Azadian
Kechebashian
Keish(ish)ian
Altoon(j)ian
Dest(er)ian
Kelikian
Albert..The spelling can change from generation to generation
johndanywood
antispam: No

Nice story but little boring.