Stanoz - Istanos (west Ankara)

Discussion about various cities in the old country

Moderator: debbi

Wedding1
Power Member
antispam: No

Those of ethnic Armenian heritage were presumed guilty Omega 7 |Omega 7 Vitamin and either were forced to leave or were desposed of traumatically. Deported, each village and city attempted to maintain its social ties PalmitoleicAcid |Omega 7 Supplement by building compatriotic societies to help one another.
Wedding1
Power Member

Turkey intends to keep its good relations with the West. Therefore, Turkey will have inclinations towards the West and make efforts to meet the demands of the Western countries.Penny Auctions | Penny Auction Sites Turkey’s recent discussions to coordinate itself with the European Union might also affect this decision.
Carpet
Power Member

In Armenia and elsewhere, you will often find the dove tradition. After the wedding ceremony, the bride and groom are given two white doves to release into the air.IPhone Source Code
Group

On the first visit we were fortunate enough to come across this Turkish Restaurant. As some of my friends are vegetarians there is not a great choice for them in Dieppe as the Restaurants serve mainly Fish, but the Ankara has a separate section for Vegetarians.Watch NFL Games live Serving traditional Turkish food, a good range of starters including Stuffed mussels and Humous,Kebas and Turkish Pizzas for Mains and Baklava and Bulbul for Dessert are just some of the choices on the Menu.
Wedding1
Power Member

This exodus of missionary-educated young Armenians caused the missionaries more than once to question whether too much education was ultimately inimical to their mission work.Fifty Shades of Grey |Fifty Shades |50 Shades of Grey Armenians need remain in the Ottoman Empire if they were to serve as an example to the Muslims.
Carpet
Power Member

Ankara has a separate section for Vegetarians. Serving tradional Turkish food, a good range of starters including Stuffed mussels and Humous, Kebas and Turkish Pizzas for Mains and Baklava Manuka Honey Benefits | Manuka Honey for Acne| Buy Manuka Honey and Bulbul for Dessert are just some of the choices on the Menu.
Carpet
Power Member

The first Armenians arrive in Fresno County, bringing with them long-held expertise in raisin productionArtist Biography| Music Download|Ringtones
Carpet
Power Member

Tigranes had divided Greater Armenia –Artist Biography| Music Download|Ringtones the nucleus of the Empire – into four major strategic regions or viceroyalties. After the plunder, which included the destruction of statues and temples, the city was set ablaze. An abundant quantity of gold and silver was carried off to Rome as war booty.
Coupon

Turkish (West Anakara) attitudes toward the United States Organic Protein Powder and Europe have become increasingly negative. Many Turks are angry about both the Iraq war and U.S. inaction against increased PKK terrorist activity. |Organic Protein Bars|Organic Protein Shakes
Mushrooms

There is the possibility that at the time Midas came the city was eseentially unpopulated. In the same way by modern standards it could be argued that Ankara did not exist before Atatürk moved the capital of Turkey to the city, since its population before the capital came was almost non-existent.Jobs in Life Sciences |Jobs in Health Care|Jobs in Biotechnology
Samourian
Power Member

I have a page for Ankara http://westarmgen.weebly.com/nw-angora- ... day-ankara ,however I am not to familiar with the town, the name doesn't sound Armenian and when pronounced as Ankara it sound like a place in Africa!
Samourian
Power Member

I think this might help, https://westarmgen.weebly.com/angora-or ... -ankara-nw
But you would have to sign up first.
Jorgeomar

Hi Roland Parakian,
I hope you can see this message. I have information about Kapriel Parakian and various family names from Stanoz.
My email is: jorgedjeordjian@hotmail.com

I pass the list of Stanostzi surnames that I have collected over the years.

Agaian
Armaganian
Atamian
Avakian
Avedikan
Bagdalian
Baghdadlian
Balabanian
Balayan
Bedechian
Bedesian
Betlehemian