Aghababian, Agababian, Nalgian, Naljian

Post your genealogy queries

Moderator: debbi

Charles Babian

Looking for entrance to this country in 1910 or 1911 of Yervant Aghababian. I do know he returned to Turkey to marry Azniv Nalgian in late 1919 early 1920 and returned New York City. No clue about port of entrance for first entrance. Any suggestions?
I am searching for information on Yervant Ardashes Aghababian (or Agababian) aka Edward Babian - who first came to this country in 1911 (approx) and returned to Turkey to marry Azniv Naljian (or Nalgian) 1920.
debbi
antispam: No

Hello ,
And let me welcome you to the board :) I am looking for a
YERVANT ALLAHVERDIAN later changed to YERVANT ALBERT .
Lived to start (i think) with in Georgia Alanta . Married "Lucy" Keishishian (Keishian) in this country but thats the closest , on that name I have :cry:
Is New York the only place he lived? HOW ABOUT OTHER FAMILY members ? Try their towns etc... Good luck
The Great GrandChild of HARUTUN BAB AZADIAN & AKABI KECHEBASHIAN AZADIAN
My Family Tree...
Azadian
Kechebashian
Keish(ish)ian
Altoon(j)ian
Dest(er)ian
Kelikian
Albert..The spelling can change from generation to generation
Hampton
antispam: No

debbi wrote:Hello ,
And let me welcome you to the board :) I am looking for a
YERVANT ALLAHVERDIAN later changed to YERVANT ALBERT .
Lived to start (i think) with in Georgia Alanta . Married "Lucy" Keishishian (Keishian) in this country but thats the closest , on that name I have :cry:
Is New York the only place he lived? HOW ABOUT OTHER FAMILY members ? Try their towns etc... Good luck
The Great GrandChild of HARUTUN BAB AZADIAN & AKABI KECHEBASHIAN AZADIAN

Hello Debbi .. my name is Hampton Albert. I am the son of Edward Yervant Albert, who is the son of Yervant Allahverdian.

How may i be of service?