Depanian

Post your genealogy queries

Moderator: debbi

ldepanian

Hi... looking for any information on Asadour or Oscar Depanian. I believe he arrived in the U.S. around 1909, was living in Manchester N.H. for awhile and then lived in the area of Worcester Massachusetts until the early 1920s. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.
avedis

US Census in 1910 lists Asadour DAPANIAN, age 28, at 31 Marian Ave. in Hillsboro, NH, as a boarder in the home of Walter Garabedian. Year of immigration is listed as 1909. Names of the other boarders look like Aram Sarkisian, Sarkis Avedisian, Ohan Tatorian, Nishan Ohanessian, Harry Totian (Fotian?).

1920 Census lists a Nichon DAPANIAN, age 25 in Watertown, MA, living in the home of Kazan Simonian at 44 Crawford St.. Year of immigration is 1911.

I found no others and no other spellings, searching at Heritage Quest.
Ellis Island records show 19 people with the name DEPANIAN, but no Asador. Nechan DEPANIAN is listed in 1911, age 18, but the image isn't available.
ldepanian

Thank you!

US Census in 1910 lists Asadour DAPANIAN, age 28, at 31 Marian Ave. in Hillsboro, NH, as a boarder in the home of Walter Garabedian. Year of immigration is listed as 1909. Names of the other boarders look like Aram Sarkisian, Sarkis Avedisian, Ohan Tatorian, Nishan Ohanessian, Harry Totian (Fotian?).

1920 Census lists a Nichon DAPANIAN, age 25 in Watertown, MA, living in the home of Kazan Simonian at 44 Crawford St.. Year of immigration is 1911.

I found no others and no other spellings, searching at Heritage Quest.
Ellis Island records show 19 people with the name DEPANIAN, but no Asador. Nechan DEPANIAN is listed in 1911, age 18, but the image isn't available.[/quote]