Amasalian, Elmaian, Karagavourian family tree

Post your genealogy queries

Moderator: debbi

kilrpugz
antispam: No

If anyone can help I would greatly appreciate anything. I am trying to fill in the gaps concerning these family trees, and like someone else stated.....ancesrty.com is not too useful! So far I have been able to my great grandparents names, and only surname and maiden of great, great grandparents.

The names as they come down the line are the following:
Pesendian/Amasalian (married during the 1870's and had 7 children)
Keshishian (which later changed to Prieste after arriving in the U.S., means the same as Keshishian in english)
Muncherian (was originally Pesendian until husband, Dickran, was killed in 1924, his wife's name was Julia Petrides and they had two children, Ernest and Gladys Pesendian Muncherian.
Ekmekjian (He would have been married to a Diroyey Pesendian around the 1900's; trying to find out if there were any children from this marriage).
Salian (was originally Amasalian, but the father changed it to "Salian" in the early 1900's)
Varteresian (great grandparents would be Aghavnie and Garabed; their children are Vartan, Margaret and Joyce).
Sobajian (Vartesian became Sobajian when Margaret married Vaughn, they had children as well, Vaughn Allan and Patti).

There is also a Hagop Pesendian that married a Marie Merdinian (lived in France). "Seems" that they had no children but I am not going to give up so easily. If anyone has anything to offer I am all ears. And if there is any info that I can offer I would love to help.