Petruse, Aratoon, Melitus, Minas

Post your genealogy queries

Moderator: debbi

oliverfowler
antispam: No

Hi Liz, Hamish and all,

I am related to Gregory Paul Melitus (my 3x Great Grandfather) and have just found this page of your conversation today.
I am very interested in any information from Gregory Paul to Agah Shameer Soolthanoomean and what else I may be able to find out about Gregory Paul Melitus' family and how it all worked at that time if at all possible.

I have been to 46 Holland Park if anyone wants to see the photos! It is actually just round the corner from where Simon Cowell is living today haha.

I hope to hear from you soon any information would be much appreciated.

Kind regards,

Oliver
olifowler1980@gmail.com
ChKathari

Hello to you all researching the Petruse, Aratoon, Melitus, Minas families
I am researching the BAGRAM family as well as the ADDENBROOKE family. I would particularly like to conact Hamish and Chris as they mentioned this connection. I have information that will connect these two families to the owner of Chenies Manor in Buckinghamshire, England.
I hope somebody will reply soon.
Regards.
Katharine
hforwoodstokes

ChKathari wrote:Hello to you all researching the Petruse, Aratoon, Melitus, Minas families
I am researching the BAGRAM family as well as the ADDENBROOKE family. I would particularly like to conact Hamish and Chris as they mentioned this connection. I have information that will connect these two families to the owner of Chenies Manor in Buckinghamshire, England.
I hope somebody will reply soon.
Regards.
Katharine
Hi Katharine,

I've sent you a private message with my current email address.

Hamish
liz chater

aa
Last edited by liz chater on Sat Jul 09, 2016 2:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Armenians or Chater in India?
Please go to www.chater-genealogy.com
cpm

Hi
I'm new at this! However as Charles Peter Melitus I feel I have something to offer and am v interested in the family history. I met with Liz Chater (who is marvellous) and went through paperwork I retrieved from my great uncle Gregory Owen John Melitus when he lived in Portobello Road. I recognise Oliver Fowler as my cousin who I last met on the farm in Herefordshire when he had a broken leg!
nirma1230

its really help full sharing, i was looking for this, and i hope that you will keep it up and will share more as like this
keep it up