Sisters in NY - Vergine, Zarouhi and Adrine Hachadourian

Post your genealogy queries

Moderator: debbi

achouk

Does anyone have any information on the Hachadourian family in NY? They may have been known as Kachadourian. Their Father Matheos, according to the 1930 census, was a rug salesman. He was born around 1876. Their Mother was Gulkhateer Gerekmezian (perhaps known as Rose) was born around 1881. At some point I think this family lived in Hartsdale, NY.

The eldest daughter Vergine (born 1905 in Turkey) married Jack (Hagop) Devletian and moved to Detroit where she died in 1970. They had no children.

Zarouhi (born around 1907) married and had 1 or 2 children. The son's name might be Armen or Robert. I don't know her husband's name.

Adrine was born around 1910 and never married or had children. I was told that she lived in a NYC apartment and had many cats.

I can't find any death records on Zarouhi (because I don't know her married last name) or Adrine. The spelling Hachadourian was from the 1930 census and perhaps they really spelled it another way in their documents. Does anyone know who Zarouhi married and/or her children's names? Any input would be appreciated.