Help with Translation- please

Post your genealogy queries

Moderator: debbi

jodyt

Hello folks. Thanks John for your reply! If there is anyone who could translate a family letter for me it would be greatly appreciated. We are hoping it will lead to some information. There is also a caption on the back of Garabed Khoubeserian's pic that would be nice to have translated. This forum will not allow for the attachment, but if you give an email address I could email it to you. Thank you for your help.
Administrator
Site Admin

jodyt, you can attach a file to your post. it is right under the post editing window "Add an Attachment" just click on browse and choose the file from you computer. However you are limited for a file size of 200kb, if it is larger than 200kb you can E-Mail it to me and I can post it for the group with your permision.
John Meldosian
Administrator
Forum_admin@armeniangenealogy.org
jodyt

Thanks John, I emailed it to you from my work email. I'm thrilled someone may be able to help.
jodyt

John, I finally found someone to translate the letter- it wasn't at all what we hoped for... she was copying part of a play... disappointing, but the writing is beautiful.