Struggle for Justice <new book

General discussion about the site and its contents development.

Moderators: debbi, Design_team

debbi
antispam: No

Struggle for Justice
A story of the American Committee For the Independence of Armenia 1915-1920
By Robert George Koolakian

This book is about the immigrant Armenians in America . What they did to help those still in the "old county(s)" The book is very well written, my Great Grandfather Harutun Bab Azadian is a major player in the book which was written by my 3rd cousin .With papers that still survive the test of time.......
What these BRAVE men and women did to help was nothing less than AMAZING.... They in 1919 raised millions of dollars in mer months . Try that today and imagain how it was back then.
The book is for sale all over the world...
and was pub. by the Armenian Research Center
University of Michigan -Dearborn

Bob has been giving talks everywhere, Un Of Syracuse was a awesome talk.. And we also heard him speak at St. Paul Armenian Apostolic Church in Syracuse . Where we had a lovely lunchin after church and book talk. Bob is really stirring up alot of peoples need to know about their own family trees .It really surprizes me how little some people know of their family trees .... So we also have been telling every one about this site . At least like me they mite find a tree branch or two . like me ......Yes I have found 2nd cousins I didn't know I had .
But please watch for Bob coming to a church hall or school near you . Bob has done many talks here in NY also Florida where he lives ,and Bosten and Grand Rapids are on the agenda for this fall......
As Mrs Arpena Mesrobian said " Like one family "
My Family Tree...
Azadian
Kechebashian
Keish(ish)ian
Altoon(j)ian
Dest(er)ian
Kelikian
Albert..The spelling can change from generation to generation