Your expecting living in abroad

General discussion about the site and its contents development.

Moderators: debbi, Design_team

Adriné09
antispam: No

Hello to all the members of this forum. Living in abroad far from our lovely Armenia i would like to discuss with you the following subject; what are your expectings living in abroad and have they realised???

I need some statistics concerning the armenians living in diaspora, if you have some links and details pls let me know as soon as possible.
Thank you
Administrator
Site Admin

Hello Adriné09,

Welcome to the board, I hope you enjoy your visit. Regarding your post, are you asking the Armenians who left Armenia and migrated to the Diaspora or you are addressing every Armenian in the Diaspora? And what exactly you need to find out. Please give us more details so we can start the discussion.
John Meldosian
Administrator
Forum_admin@armeniangenealogy.org
Adriné09
antispam: No

Administrator wrote:Hello Adriné09,

Welcome to the board, I hope you enjoy your visit. Regarding your post, are you asking the Armenians who left Armenia and migrated to the Diaspora or you are addressing every Armenian in the Diaspora? And what exactly you need to find out. Please give us more details so we can start the discussion.
Hello dear Administrator,
Actually i addresse my question to every Armenian living in the Diaspora or the Armenian who live in Armenia but he sees his futur in abroad. Particularly i'm interested in if they don't see any dangers for their children in future??? and if they have migrated to ex. to USA is that their choice or they see their bright futur in Europe but hadn't that possibily before??
Thanks to all the participants