How to write my name in Armenian

General discussion about the site and its contents development.

Moderators: debbi, Design_team

Veronica7777

Hi there

This is Veronica from Mexico. I'm printing a T-shirt with my name on it in different languages. I hope you can help me and type the name of "Veronica" in your Armenian Script. I've been in your country before and it is a very nice place and nice people, that is why I dare to write something like that in this forum, because I know somebody will help me with my request.

Maybe you might use an uncode font, that way I will be able to see the right name in your script or if you can attache a jpg file so i will know that the font didnt change, do you know what I mean?
Thank you in advance, I really appreciate it
Regards,
Veronica
summer55
antispam: No

Google is your best friend
akm88

Nice sharing!!!
thanks!!!
infotechproximity8

Every now and then someone finds something wrong with a WordPress install which, rather than be caused by a bug in WordPress itself, is caused by a server configuration error, an interaction between WordPress and something else installed on the server or is just a recommend optimisation for better site performance.

Everyone has a different set of pitfalls that they have come across and I would like to collect together all these little things into a comprehensive community developed plugin which can hopefully become one of the first “canonical” plugins that we have talked about.

To that end I have developed a framework for this plugin, in the style of a unit test framework, to make it really easy to write tests and I am hoping that some of you will have ideas for tests and also that you will want to get involved.

For a while I have tagged tickets in the main WordPress trac where there are is possible inspiration for tests
dain45yl

This is just the funny question I think if you are American than what is the issue to write your name or there is any troouble write the name.
King XII

Its an awesome and marvelous sharing, thanks a lot for it
alp12ha

nice information
i like this post
Imagination is more important than Knowledge - Einstein
Carpet
Power Member

very race or civilisation has its own particular names, which identifies them as part of that particular culture. These names are passed on from generation to generation to keep the memory of their forefathers alive.The words in brackets next to some names are the meaning or the equivalent of that name in English.E - (Pronunciation as in – Event & Pen) like Eshkhan (Prince) - Esahag - Emin (Honest) - Emmanouel G1 Test| Alberta class 7 practice test | G1 Restrictions
Carpet
Power Member

hey, i am armenian and don't know much about it please help me!!! my name is ali nahigian but Ալի Նաղիյան, Armenian in Armenia and Ալի Նաղիեան, Armenian in Iranflash player free download
Carpet
Power Member

ali jan, how come you are Armenian and your name is ali Android Affiliate Program and you can't write down your name? who do you want to full?
Wedding1
Power Member

Those of ethnic Armenian heritage were presumed guilty Omega 7 |Omega 7 Vitamin and either were forced to leave or were desposed of traumatically.
Wedding1
Power Member

Ջ = J,Ե = e,Ռ = r, ա = a, Դ = d Since I have been researching this for a long time and I haven't really gotten anywhere, I think I want the equivalent letter of J-E-R-A-D in Armenian. Are the above letters accurate?Penny Auctions | Penny Auction Sites
Carpet
Power Member

It is not important to be completely accurate, but since I am getting this name tattooed on my body I would like it to be somewhat sounding like the name Jerad.IPhone Source Code
Wedding1
Power Member

My Name in Armenian having Origin and Meaning of the Name Acho is (Right, right-sided) Similarly we can more & more by own choice. Watch NFL Games Live
Wedding1
Power Member

I wrote u PM already. it's better to write like -
Ջերադ ( ՋԵՐԱԴ)
bthw, examen letters in some pics, because I don't like letter Ջ here, it's near Armenian Z. so before u do tatoo ,check out some letter pics.for example hayeren Fifty Shades of Grey |Fifty Shades |50 Shades of Grey