Fresno Armenians

A starting point for Armenians in America. Who were these peoples.? How they relate to you.?

Moderator: debbi

Carpet
Power Member
antispam: No

In spite of the prejudices and difficulties they faced (so common for many new immigrant groups at that time), they prospered and they succeeded.Artist Biography| Music Download|Ringtones Vineyards after vineyard were planted and raisin production became gold for the town of Fresno.
Group

Fresno is host to a number of other distinguished Armenian organizations and Custom Kitchens |Customer Vanities |Custom Furniture programs including the Armenian Studies program at California State University Fresno.
Coupon

People living in Armenia speak East Armenian,Organic Protein Powder people living outside Armenia, i.e. Armenian diaspora all over the world speak West Armenian Organic Protein Bars| There are some differences. As I, personally, was born and raised in Armenia, before moving to US last year, i would recommend to learn East Armenian,Organic Protein Shakes the language spoken in Armenia.
Mushrooms

Fresno's Armenian Cultural Foundation has hosted the annual Grand Armenian Festival: Prpoor. The festival is an 800-year-old Armenian tradition of harvest celebration, similar to the American Thanksgiving, dating back to the old country.Jobs in Life Sciences |Jobs in Health Care